Tuesday 13 August 2013

July winners


Hello to you all, I am here at last with our July winners, we only arrived home from our hold late yesterday but as you have all been so patiently waiting thought I had better make this post a priority, so without further ado the winners as selected my Random Org.

Winner of the prize from Whiff of Joy........................

Links removed to comply with GDPR

PiHi

Winners of the stamps from Penny Black..................

Andy

 Sally

Stempelbavarian
Dankeskarte für N

And winner of the prize from FlonzCraft............................

Katharina

Congratulations to you all, please mail me with your full postal addresses so I can get your prizes sent off to you. And don't forget to pick up our winners badge to display on your own blogs.

Any prizes which remain unclaimed by 19th August will be re-drawn and winners notified by e.mail or blog comment.

Lots of lovely entries to our August challenge so far, but there is still plenty of time if you have not entered yet or want to join in with another piece of work.

4 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Congrats to the winners x

Whisper said...

WOW, and all very worthy winners too, Luv Sam x

Anonymous said...

I am so happy, because i am a Winner! E-Mail is out. Thanks for the Challenge and the Price. Congratulations to the other winners!
Hugs
Daniela

Andy Llewelyn-Brinsley said...

My stamps have arrived and all I can say is "Colour Me Happy", beautiful and so very, very welcome, thanks again,
Yours giving a big shout out,
Andy
xx